Tuesday 6 November 2007

kuching, malaysia (the journey)

i was born in the lovely cat city (kuching) of hornbill land (sarawak). small peaceful town where i grew up until i decided to part with it to pursue my career few years back. nobody wish to leave their birth place for the stinky dollars but life is just too tough for some of us. in the search of meritocracy, you aren't left with much choice but to head towards a different direction.

my recent trip back to my hometown has prompted me for some soul searching ater i realized that i have not been spending much quality time taking photos of the place where i call "home". the trip to kuching was again a short one but i managed to sneak out for an hour or two to take a couple of shots of my hometown. my photos did not do justice to my lovely hometown but i am confident that each time i re-visit my hometown, i will come out with a better shot.

No comments: